How Does This Work?
You’ve written something – maybe it’s just an “idea”; maybe it’s a fully arranged song. Are you creating a “demo” recording to shop around? Are you a gigging drummer or guitarist, and you want some well-produced backing music to showcase your talent for potential work? Regardless of what led you here, I can definitely help you.
- First, you need to contact me! Click here to fill out the contact form The more detail you can provide, the better. For example:
“keep verse 1 simple” ~ “after chorus, add 2 bar fill” ~ “think Motown for this one” ~ “pop/slap in bridge” ; regardless of details, remember that you are hiring an experienced professional bassist, with solid musical instincts.
- Next, I’ll contact you by phone or Skype (your choice) to make sure I am clear about your project details.
My goal is to serve your song; my writing and performances are produced to showcase your music – your project – your vision for success.
- Then, I’ll send you a reasonable quote for your project.
My quotes always include a couple of reasonable revisions, changes, or fixes as the project dictates. I’ll quote a flat rate per song, which will include the number of revisions included for your project.
- Once I receive your Paypal deposit, I get to work!
After I have some initial ideas recorded, I’ll send you mp3 files to demo; then we can set a deadline for your final track.
- After you approve the final track recordings, I’ll send an updated invoice for the balance of your project (also via Paypal).
- After final payment, I’ll upload 24-bit track(s) wav files* via a file sharing account, and you’ll receive an exclusive access code.
It’s that easy!
*Other file formats are available, such as aiff, mp4, FLAC, etc. Just make your request prior to the transfer.
All Website Content ©2016 Machine Room® Studio
Photography by Suzette Niess Photography [except ‡]